Monday 21 December 2009

I have received my first comment on this blog. Thanks to my sister. Cheers Jules. No pressure or anything, all of you, but if you feel like it, do comment on what you read, at least I won't feel like a psycho just ranting into cyber space.
Lima has been very good to us, we just have been very bad to Lima. We have not done a single thing here, except eating, sleeping, partying and shopping. Bad, bad travelers *slap on hand and liver*
Yesterday, we went to see Avatar in 3-D, which actually was the best ever cinema experience of my life. I am probably never going to the movies again, this cannot be topped. I am not at all a movie-goer, I cannot, for my life, remember the last time I was there. Not in Mexico, not in Spain, definitely not in Poland ... it must have been at least a year ago. Anyhow, Avatar was fantastic, and I urge everybody to go and see it. It's entertaining, it's emotional, it even makes you think a little bit.
I am leaving tomorrow, I am so torn. I am envious of Cam going to Cuzco for at least a month, at the same time I cannot wait to get back to snow covered Hungary, just in time for Christmas and the thought of the upcoming travels makes me shiver with joy. I am like the kid in the candy shop, so I am just letting it go and see where the wind takes me. I have a feeling this might be my last entry for a while, as I have nothing debaucherous or travelous to report. It has been a pleasure to be granted your attention I hope you have had a good time traveling with me. So long now.

1 comment: