Friday 23 April 2010

Apologies ...

... for not being in touch much. The thesis is taking up most of my life, and even though I am somewhat in S-n-M love with the British Library, it is still a time and energy consuming bitch. I do regularly culturate myself, however the two exibitions I've recently been to were closing on the day of my visit, so I did not see much point of reporting it here and consequently making you terribly sad that you couldn't go. On the weekend, despite the promised ridiculous amount of sunshine, possibilities of getting a tan and a beer in the park, I will continue to get fucked upwards and sideways by academia. But alas, there is hope! I may get so bored that I will be so much in need of procrastination that you will, yet again, be able to enjoy my miserable ranting! 

3 comments:

  1. procrastination is valuable "letting it all soak in"-time. Please rant again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

    I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

    Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Regina,
    I would be honoured to feature on your Directory!
    Just let me know what I need to do in order!

    ReplyDelete